Author Topic: They're onto us!  (Read 6410 times)

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
They're onto us!
« on: July 10, 2021, 08:33:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZdLtZhp-M4

TK Mantis makes good videos, the UV encounter came up and it was pretty well explained.  ;D
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: They're onto us!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 05:10:05 AM »
And we have a handful of new registrations waiting for approval since that posted.

However, it's rather difficult to distinguish between the bots that auto register here and the non-bots.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 05:50:31 PM »

TK Mantis makes good videos, the UV encounter came up and it was pretty well explained.  ;D

*Opens up umbrella waiting for the Deluge*
I used to watch a bit of TK Mantis, then he got into a weird Youtube war with another Youtuber and I lost interest. Wonder what he's up to now
But it'll help

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 07:55:32 AM »

I used to watch a bit of TK Mantis, then he got into a weird Youtube war with another Youtuber and I lost interest. Wonder what he's up to now

Was that Ol' Painful?

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2021, 01:35:39 AM »

Was that Ol' Painful?
I actually think it was against Oxhorn iirc. Looking back at TK's youtube channel, I don't see any videos on it so he may have unlisted/deleted them.
But it'll help

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 06:17:02 PM »
Ah, Oxhorn was my second guest, since the guy's a bit shady.
I kind of use Oxhorn's content a lot for my Fallout projects, so I've no room to talk. xD

He's kind of a friend of a friend, so that's how I became familiar with his content.

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 02:43:17 AM »
I haven't watch much of Oxhorn but I don't wish him any ill will and I think the few videos I may have seen were good in my book
But it'll help

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 09:50:33 AM »
I saw one of the videos about him and I get the reasons that people dislike the guy.

He had a long running homophobic blog before starting his youtube channel, he won't take criticism on any level and has even banned long time fans from his stream chats for the most trivial of things.

From what I gather, he's quite flawed but harmless.

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 02:29:26 PM »
It's probably obvious but this guy is a different TK from me, I'm not prone to homophobic rants.

Interesting to know if he's been around for a while and if he's ever been a UV inmate.

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2021, 02:13:14 AM »
It's probably obvious but this guy is a different TK from me, I'm not prone to homophobic rants.

Interesting to know if he's been around for a while and if he's ever been a UV inmate.

I'm glad you clarified that  :) I was worried that my talking bad would've cause a confrontation. But I'm glad to hear that you're someone else lol. Yeah, he may have stuck his head on here a few times, and I'm curious if I'll become a topic for a video of his. If only I was famous enough
But it'll help