Author Topic: How do I bind an elaborate sequence of mouse clicks to a single keyboard key?  (Read 2835 times)

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • "I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20..."
    • View Profile
So yeah, I really like playing DC Universe online, but there are certain combos that can only be achieved by pressing your right and left mouse buttons in elaborate sequences which have zero margin for error. The slightest deviation in the formula leads to me shooting impotently at the wall while Swamp Thing turns me into his swamp prison bride. Aside from that, it's also REALLY hard on the mouse buttons. What I'd like is to find some kind of program I could run in the background while I'm playing so that instead of "left click, right-click, hold right-click four times, hold left click, left click" I could just press "K" and have it execute that sequence of mouse clicks flawlessly every time. Does anybody know of a program that would let me do that?
"Nice try Horrigan!  Now... TASTE THE FURY OF VIC'S PIPE RIFLE!"

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
http://www.autohotkey.com/

give that go, there are other hotkey tools that might be better

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • "I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20..."
    • View Profile
I dabbled with that, but I'm intimidated by scriptwriting.  I spent several hours looking for a script generator after I found it.
"Nice try Horrigan!  Now... TASTE THE FURY OF VIC'S PIPE RIFLE!"

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
There are a few more commercial macro capture tools, if you search for macro capture that should bring up a few.