Author Topic: Drunk post  (Read 4676 times)

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
Drunk post
« on: December 01, 2018, 01:08:46 AM »
Don’t you hate it when you’re a bottle deep in to a Southern comfort binge and all you can think to say is “I love you guys?”

Clearly the subtext here is that i’m Undoubtedly drunk but my perspective has matured, right?

Comparative investenent strategies anyone? Willing to fight you!

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk post
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2018, 02:41:30 AM »
Don’t you hate it when you’re a bottle deep in to a Southern comfort binge

Yes. I can unequivocally state that I would hate being bottle deep into a SoCo binge.

Full disclosure, I'd hate it after the first shot.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 06:48:41 AM »
I don't really drink liquor. I generally stick to beer. Occasionally whiskey, poured by someone else.

Dunno if Busch is available where you are TK (Canada if I remember correctly?) but here in the hometown of A.B. Busch is more than cheap American lager swill, it is a lifestyle. In South St. Louis City, there are many dinky dive-bars (on almost every block), where working class men sit and drink either Busch or Stag (which is a great cheap beer that I seriously doubt is available in your area). It reminds me of simpler times. Point is, try a Busch if you can find it. Those ultra hoppy West Coast craft beers are almost undrinkable after a lifetime of conditioning  :-X
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 04:44:38 AM »
I don't  drink a terrible amount, but these days Im likely to grab a good, dark beer. Or a Barley wine... Weybacher's Insanity  or an Old Rasputin is hard to beat.

And if im looking for something a bit more punchy, ill reach for some Bourbon. Or Scotch. Lately ive found I like dark spiced rum on occasion.

But i typically drink infrequently.
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)