Author Topic: Unwashed shirt  (Read 2537 times)

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
Unwashed shirt
« on: November 21, 2015, 02:26:26 PM »
No, I'm not talking about the millions of screwed up shirts that at I have on my floor, I'm of course talking about Max Stone's Unwashed Villager's shirt.  :P

Finally ordered one with my paycheck, I was under theimpresson that it would have the UV logo on the back but apparently not :/

Got it in long sleeved varient since I don't have many gaming shirts for winter.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 02:42:57 PM by The Hanged Man »
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: Unwashed shirt
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 04:49:44 AM »
Nice.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!