Author Topic: :ahem: It's that thread again  (Read 25839 times)

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
Re: :ahem: It's that thread again
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 03:29:51 PM »
Welcome back Tink.  I had a pretty non-eventful birthday at home with the wife and kids, not working for a change, thanks for asking.  *whispers* I think you meant KMD :)

Um...that's what I meant...KMD. I'm such a dunderhead sometimes. :embarassed:
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 01:05:07 AM »
So what's your cheap ass drink of choice UV?

My cheap drinks usually aren't that cheap. I guess the most bang for the buck I'll drink is Sailor Jerry mixed with something.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 07:38:32 AM »
hey guys

hows everyone been?
yeah im kinda drunk oh well

im leaving the village soon, not that anyone will notice

im going to rant since no ones going to see this anywya

never really sure what do in life. sometimes i think my friends are bad influences and and i want to go somerhwehre
where people arent but i get the feeling those kind of people are everywehre. i feel like im smart enough to do something great with my life but im surrounded by people who give up on everything and its depressing. if the best i ahve to look forward to is a job i hate and a wife that i slowly mentally abuse as our relationship grows sour, whats the point.

am i an asshole for saying i dont want to have kids ever? ive known this since i was litterally 8 fucking years old. its not that i dont like kids, i love kids, but i would hate having to deal with them every day.

i guess more than anything i just like to see things work, because things rarely ever work the way i want them to. im thinking imight have aut9ism or something.i dont know what do, its hard for me to just take repsponsiblity for everything.

srsly fuck you guys. the village went from being cool to being nothing.

good luck, and remember "alcohol is the cause, and solution, to all of life's problems - homer simpson
-kmd
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
I can only wish the best of luck, hope you find (or build) the life you're looking for.
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2012, 06:28:24 PM »
I can only wish the best of luck, hope you find (or build) the life you're looking for.

I call you out for not being drunk!

Edit: This is what i was drinking mostly. Do they even sell this in Europe?

And no. No wenches were beaten.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:34:24 PM by KMD »
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2012, 07:26:01 PM »
I wouldn't know, because I don't drink.

Though I'm pretty sure they do sell that, you can find anything in super markets these days.

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 07:10:00 AM »
hey guys

hows everyone been?
yeah im kinda drunk oh well

im leaving the village soon, not that anyone will notice

im going to rant since no ones going to see this anywya

never really sure what do in life. sometimes i think my friends are bad influences and and i want to go somerhwehre
where people arent but i get the feeling those kind of people are everywehre. i feel like im smart enough to do something great with my life but im surrounded by people who give up on everything and its depressing. if the best i ahve to look forward to is a job i hate and a wife that i slowly mentally abuse as our relationship grows sour, whats the point.

am i an asshole for saying i dont want to have kids ever? ive known this since i was litterally 8 fucking years old. its not that i dont like kids, i love kids, but i would hate having to deal with them every day.

i guess more than anything i just like to see things work, because things rarely ever work the way i want them to. im thinking imight have aut9ism or something.i dont know what do, its hard for me to just take repsponsiblity for everything.

srsly fuck you guys. the village went from being cool to being nothing.

good luck, and remember "alcohol is the cause, and solution, to all of life's problems - homer simpson
-kmd

Well, Good luck man.... All I can do is hope things work out as best they can... Just becareful out there. I also wont say goodbye. "Goodbye" indicates ill hear no more from you, and Id rather that not happen  :(

Goddamn things have gotten slow  :( I check back just about anytime im near my computer and nothing is going on.

Also, Pabst is horrible.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:11:47 AM by Desolo »
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2012, 01:41:23 AM »
I hope you find what you're looking for.
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2012, 04:54:19 AM »
I hope you find what you're looking for.

Oddly enough, another Homer Simpson quote.

Anyway, about the autism thing, hey, join the club. My LD, which is diagnosed as Non-verbal Learning Disability used to be its own distinct thing. Now, there are a lot of psychologists who think it's another spectrum disorder, possibly even Asperger's syndrome diagnosed in a different way.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2012, 05:07:46 AM »
From now on, you may only post in this thread if youre drunk

ps heres what I drank tonight
« Last Edit: September 03, 2012, 05:14:37 AM by KMD »

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2012, 11:00:05 AM »
Hmm... fascinating... a beer made of... Steel?

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2012, 11:28:39 AM »
Did you drink that by accident?

Can't imagine it tasted very good.

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2012, 04:34:13 AM »
 :o first pabst then steel!?! your gonna have a headache tommorrow  :(
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2012, 08:33:01 AM »
:o first pabst then steel!?! your gonna have a headache tommorrow  :(

if PBR sucks and Steel Reserve sucks then i dont want good beer

Now if you had said Miller Highlife sucks, I would be upset. Its the champagne of beers.

Also forgot to mention that you can also be high in this thread (should be fitting for The Hanged Man)

which i am slightly.

A friend of mine was a drug addict. and he told me

"No matter how many drugs you take, you will never feel the way you want to"
I thought that was pretty inspiring.

Okay its Josh's turn, pick your poison

PS lets rename this thread "The Bastard Bar" and sticky it Pleaassseee? (if any mods are even out there)

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 10:38:40 AM »
Also forgot to mention that you can also be high in this thread (should be fitting for The Hanged Man)

Hey! I am a respectable citizen!

Most of the time... Sometimes... Every now and then...