Author Topic: Love stinks... for a completely different reason this time.  (Read 8794 times)

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • "I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20..."
    • View Profile
Love stinks... for a completely different reason this time.
« on: March 04, 2010, 04:08:48 PM »
Well, I've finally outdone myself. New girl. Pretty. Smart. Good personality. Things are shaping up, right? And now she's discovered she's a lesbian. That's a first for me.  Seriously, like what are the odds of that, 1 in 10? I'm beginning to think one of my ancestors was cursed by a vengeful hag to have bad luck with women, and the curse is being visited on their descendants. Oh well, I'm not pining this time, but still, it's kind of like, "Of all the rotten luck!"

So for those keeping score, I've dealt with:
Girls who don't like me "like that"
Girls who like someone else "like that"
Girl who likes other girls "like that"

At this rate, the next one's going to wind up being a tranny or something, right? And what comes after that? Probably an alien decoy sent to earth to propagate her species.

Eh, I guess I could live with that last one...
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 04:20:51 PM by Loveshack »
"Nice try Horrigan!  Now... TASTE THE FURY OF VIC'S PIPE RIFLE!"

Swash

• Administrator
  • Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Pirate Cap'n
    • View Profile
Re: Love stinks... for a completely different reason this time.
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »
Eh, I guess I could live with that last one...

But not for long.

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 11:46:37 AM »
But not for long.

Long enough!  ;D

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 08:11:47 PM »
I've got a better one.

So I was starting dating this girl; really nice, cute, And did I mention bisexual? So she had been in a relationship with her current roommate for 3 years. Things were pretty serious, but they broke up in August. However they were still extremely close and one day hoped to get back together, until I came along  ;D

So I dated this girl for a week, and her roommate found out and flipped out. She started acting psycho, threatening me and her. Obviously, women are crazy, but my girlfriend felt attached to this girl. We had to hide every time we went out, and she tried keeping it a secret from her ex, but she broke up with me yesterday because of all this drama.

:P I can now say that I have made a girl super jealous of me for stealing her love
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 09:55:13 AM »
So I was starting dating this girl; really nice, cute, And did I mention bisexual? So she had been in a relationship with her current roommate for 3 years. Things were pretty serious, but they broke up in August. However they were still extremely close and one day hoped to get back together, until I came along  ;D

Wait, did they still live together after they broke up?

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 08:40:48 PM »
You know... there are worse things than having a lesbian friend that can clue you in on things.

=)

Maybe knowing that things will never go there will open up topics you normally wouldn't ask.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 10:40:42 PM »

He did say wimminz is crazy :P
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »

Meh. My ex-wife and I lived in the same house for many months after we separated. And then after moving out for a bit, her current living situation fell through, so she moved back in for a few months more before heading out to California.

Granted, there was no "hoping to get back together" there, and we lived entirely separate lives, so our situation was obviously different. (But, from what I understand, not all that uncommon.)
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Night Owl

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Unwashed Film Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 03:46:32 AM »
     So I was starting dating this girl; really nice, cute, And did I mention bisexual? So she had been in a relationship with her current roommate for 3 years.

This post is useless without pictures

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »
I would but FYI she broke up with me to get back with her women.  :( Not a big deal, I wasn't really emotionally attatched, but I did learn a valuable lesson: Bi-Girls are trouble because they can't make up their minds about anything.

Because really, the only reason to date a Bi girl is for the sex.  ;D
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Thanatos

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Derivative Archetype
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 10:03:16 AM »
dude, what

this girl was awesome, until she dated you, and then she realized she wasn't into dick

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yeah, you're right.  must just be bad luck.
I fall and I leap and
I'm freaking out
Nowhere near my place and I
Know that they've seen me now

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 12:30:37 AM »
I would but FYI she broke up with me to get back with her women.  :( Not a big deal, I wasn't really emotionally attatched, but I did learn a valuable lesson: Bi-Girls are trouble because they can't make up their minds about anything.

Because really, the only reason to date a Bi girl is for the sex.  ;D

Not really. I've been dating a bisexual woman for over 3 years now.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Thanatos

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Derivative Archetype
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
Last couple girls I've made time with have been into girls too.  I'm not sure if the world is getting more awesome or I'm getting luckier or what.
I fall and I leap and
I'm freaking out
Nowhere near my place and I
Know that they've seen me now

JC

• Wasteland Denizen
  • My Being is Zorg!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2010, 01:14:22 AM »
I've got an even better one!

I've been dating a non-bisexual girl for many months and we are very happy.

Errr...

My story is boring.

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2010, 01:30:23 AM »
according to an online test, my bf is 28% gay
In case of rapture, can I have your car?