Author Topic: Lonely Corner 2010  (Read 2268 times)

Alderach

• Tangerine Target
  • Patron Saint of the Lonely
    • View Profile
Lonely Corner 2010
« on: February 14, 2010, 09:34:31 PM »
'Allo villagers new and old, fruit laden, insane or otherwise inspired. Has it been a year already? Yes it has. I know, I'm the one keeping track. Welcome to the Lonely Corner, the annual thread for pondering, musing and sharing of some subject that seems to be tangentally related to the day.

So much has occured since last we met, one might think another should have changed entierly in that period of time but that is hardly ever the case; things come and go, you grow up and out (of mind) and cultivate your inner self and friendships likewise, yet you remain you. Even if the self is transient it never really occurs to the self before it's too late, so to speak. But I'm not here to philosophise or ramble. Wait, actually I am. But let my ramblings cease all the same.

Friends, such a year it has been. I hope you are well, and i offer you this lonely corner for us to fill together.

-Alderach

ps
Hugs!

Where has it gone?
What I see all around me,
has always been there.
Strangely enough I always found it missing.

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: Lonely Corner 2010
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 02:37:53 AM »
Greetings. How goes life?
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: Lonely Corner 2010
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:17:12 AM »
Sounds good. :)
Wut up?
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.