Author Topic: Best...game trailer...evar  (Read 2249 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Re: Best...game trailer...evar
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:14:27 AM »
The Dresden Files touches on this with some of their wizards.

While wizards are aware of 21th century tech, they just aren't aware of the finer applications. eg. It doesn't occur to them that someone could use a sniper rifle against them even though the main hero carries a gun.

To be fair, wizards have a disrupting field that prevents them from using anything beyond 1940's tech or more complicated that a gun with a good deal of safety or reliability.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Sylvee Bee

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 07:36:48 AM »
*hugs Dooms just cause*

carry on

:)
"there are not many people who can live up to the standard set by goldfish."
~KGF

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 08:50:47 AM »
*hugs Dooms just cause*

carry on

:)

Girl Crush! =D
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!