Author Topic: My first F03 screenshot  (Read 37217 times)

Thanatos

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Derivative Archetype
    • View Profile
Re: My first F03 screenshot
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2008, 06:10:35 PM »
Yup, it says 'ScreenshotXX.bmp captured' or whatever.  The XX is going up too; I'm up to Screenshot18.bmp or whatever, so the damn game is keeping track of how many I've taken or knows where the old ones are or something.  It's just hiding them somewhere.

I fall and I leap and
I'm freaking out
Nowhere near my place and I
Know that they've seen me now

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2008, 06:17:59 PM »
Sorry Than, dunno what to tell ya then.  :(

I have a couple more

My gnome collection grew.

And...karma? That's just so very wrong  :laugh:
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Thanatos

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Derivative Archetype
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2008, 06:27:41 PM »
hahahahah, I murdered Cutter in cold blood while he was asleep.  I got karma for it too. 

Also, I probably shouldn't be encouraging your addiction, but I know a place where you can score some primo product.  In the way northwest of the map there are three satellite dish towers full of raiders, and near the top of one of them, there's a chessboard set up.  All the back row pieces are random shit like whiskey bottles and batteries, but the pawns are all miniature gnomes.  You'd better not be carrying too much loot though, because for some reason miniature gnomes weigh five pounds just like the bigger ones, and there's, what, 16 pawns on a chessboard?  80 pounds of gnomes?
I fall and I leap and
I'm freaking out
Nowhere near my place and I
Know that they've seen me now

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2008, 06:29:10 PM »
hahahahah, I murdered Cutter in cold blood while he was asleep.  I got karma for it too. 

Also, I probably shouldn't be encouraging your addiction, but I know a place where you can score some primo product.  In the way northwest of the map there are three satellite dish towers full of raiders, and near the top of one of them, there's a chessboard set up.  All the back row pieces are random shit like whiskey bottles and batteries, but the pawns are all miniature gnomes.  You'd better not be carrying too much loot though, because for some reason miniature gnomes weigh five pounds just like the bigger ones, and there's, what, 16 pawns on a chessboard?  80 pounds of gnomes?

*twitch*
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

inso

• Wasteland Denizen
  • personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »

Morb

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
It definitely turned out to be some stupid Vista security stuff. The only way I've managed to get screenshots is by playing the game as an admin user. I tried tinkering the security setup to no avail, but at least it works the admin way. Never managed to find any of the earlier shots.

For a second there, I got a severe case of altitis, but finally managed to settle with this kid. Oh dear. He used to be such a polite young man. Then he started to hang around with those unsavory characters daddy always warned about... :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 11:34:18 AM by Morb »

Carib

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Light Fighter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »
My fallout 3 Likeness

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:46 PM »
My fallout 3 Likeness

Glad you're able to play Carib.  :)