Author Topic: UV Toronto Meet 2.0  (Read 2267 times)

A.S.S.R.

• Desert Nomad
  • The Claw!
    • View Profile
UV Toronto Meet 2.0
« on: July 22, 2008, 11:18:07 PM »
While it's already a good several weeks into summer, I was wondering if another GTA get-together could take place sometime between mid-August/early-September (around the same time we had it last year).

Sushi, pubs, aimless downtown wandering - whatever you folks would be up for. It would likely be an evening or weekend thing, meeting up around a TTC station.

I'm currently taking a school term, but will be done and back in the area from the 17th right up to the first two weeks of September. In that period, I'll be open for pretty much any time or day of the week.

Shady_Guy had mentioned that he'd be relocating here at some point, though I'm not sure if he's arrived (he hasn't posted in a while). I can also spread the word to a member from the V13 days who's at my Uni.

So, would a repeat of last year's Queen St. crawl be possible?

Feel free to suggest dates, places and events. It would be nice to get more than 4 people this time around.

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Rawr. Hear the kitty roar!
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
Re: UV Toronto Meet 2.0
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 11:27:43 PM »
A V13 guy? WHO????

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.

A.S.S.R.

• Desert Nomad
  • The Claw!
    • View Profile
Re: UV Toronto Meet 2.0
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 04:42:03 AM »
Remember a guy who went by the name of Spektre?

We caught up through some social-networking/blog scheme, and coincidentally happen to be enrolled in the same faculty.

He registered here after word of the last meet.

(Not to be confused with the better known V13 guy, who rode in from London last year on a Greyhound of merriment)