Author Topic: Stupidity manifest: Or how one gets fired for doing the right thing.  (Read 7126 times)

Sweetpea

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: Stupidity manifest: Or how one gets fired for doing the right thing.
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 12:02:15 PM »
=blink=

Thats one mentally disturbed kid. Who flails these days?

*puts hand up*

seriously, sometimes when i've got some nervous energy or something and i need to get rid of it but there's really nothing to do but go into my room, shut the door, have a flail and feel a lot better about things

but sorry about your friend Na_Day.  personally, i think they should bring back the strap cause teachers can't do thier jobs properly for fear of being sued or threatened or undermined etc etc and what good does writing lines do?  nothing but waste paper and ink

kids know teachers aren't allowed to touch them etc and some of those kids are melicious.  not a terribly good combination considering the stories i've heard of kids raping teachers, kids ganging up on teachers and staff,  that head teacher here who got stabbed for trying to break up a fight....loads of people have said i'd make a good teacher but considering all the bad press, its no wonder schools are under staff
Thomas Jefferson: Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because if there be one,  he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 09:11:02 PM »
=blink=

Thats one mentally disturbed kid. Who flails these days?

*puts hand up*

seriously, sometimes when i've got some nervous energy or something and i need to get rid of it but there's really nothing to do but go into my room, shut the door, have a flail and feel a lot better about things

Shenanigans.
SS or it didnt happen.
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.

Na_Day

• Desert Nomad
  • Time has not treated me well
    • View Profile
    • Come See Spriggs: The Machinima
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2007, 01:46:25 AM »
Update:

My friend now has his job back, save in a different county (Howard county, if any of you are marylandites.)  He's not happy with the change in venues but everyone decided it was for the best.  He may be getting out of security following this, but he's not sure of what he'd do otherwise.
The artist formerly known as TSSR, Sheriff