Author Topic: Who here likes making children cry?  (Read 2105 times)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Who here likes making children cry?
« on: June 24, 2009, 12:05:25 AM »
Loveshack, this might be a good intro in super-villainy. As a bonus you could steal the dog instead of delivering it!

Actor needed for emotional role – One day high pay

My deceased aunt gave my two kids a Cocker Spaniel a few months back. The dog has been a terror and become overwhelming for me. I am a single father raising two young children. I cannot face telling the kids that the dog must go. I have found a good home for the dog, and just need someone to transport the dog, and play the villain.

Premise: You will be the dog walker hired by daddy (me) to walk Skittles. I will introduce you to the kids, and you will tell them you are going to help Skittles get her exercise when Daddy is too busy to walk her. At that point you will walk Skittles to your car and take her to her new family 20 minutes from my place. Then return holding just a leash. The story will be that Skittles broke free of the leash and took off. At this point prepare for crying, things being thrown at you, and possibly cursing. My kids are young and dramatic, their girls.

Pay will be $500. The job will take roughly 2 hours at best.

This job is ideal for an actor looking to diversify their role base, or someone who genuinely likes to make children cry. Acting experience is a plus, but not necessary. Please inform me of any prior experience in this kind of situation.

Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Swash

• Administrator
  • Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Pirate Cap'n
    • View Profile
Re: Who here likes making children cry?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 09:39:34 AM »
If this was a fallout quest:

Get paid in advance.
Sell the dog to a third party.
Return with the leash as planned and then tell the kids their dad had you take the dog to a new family.
Wait til the kids kill their dad, loot his corpse and then ransack the house.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Re: Who here likes making children cry?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 10:05:52 AM »
If this was a fallout quest:

Get paid in advance.
Sell the dog to a third party.
Return with the leash as planned and then tell the kids their dad had you take the dog to a new family.
Wait til the kids kill their dad, loot his corpse and then ransack the house.

I love it.

Plus

Get Perk complete with a drawing of a Vault Boy with a evil grin and crying children in the background.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!