Author Topic: We need a reboot  (Read 14991 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
Re: We need a reboot
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 06:44:21 AM »
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Sandru

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile

MrWeasel

• Wasteland Denizen
  • God of nekid volleyball and serving wenches
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2009, 01:42:50 AM »
Is that a dustcloud on the horizon???
You May Soar with the eagles but Weasels do not get sucked into ramjets! Gotta watch out for the hovercrafts though...

inso

• Wasteland Denizen
  • personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2009, 02:36:46 AM »
i am very disappointed in you people. second page and no one has made a single Reboot joke?

very well...

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2010, 12:18:07 AM »
Quick, someone act like Diamond Gypsy!  ::)

Darn, I can't get my pink elephant to show up. For some reason it won't upload.
 Happy New Year everyone.
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.

JC

• Wasteland Denizen
  • My Being is Zorg!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2010, 07:33:34 PM »
I didn't have the chance to read the suggestion, but I fully support it.

Someone please notify me in 3-5 weeks as to whether or not I supported the proper side.

Hello my lovies!

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 01:12:59 AM »
I didn't have the chance to read the suggestion, but I fully support it.

Someone please notify me in 3-5 weeks as to whether or not I supported the proper side.

Hello my lovies!

Since there doesn't seem to be anyone objecting, it's probably the proper side.

Now I just have to get off my ass and do it one of these days.

Oh, and hi!
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

MrWeasel

• Wasteland Denizen
  • God of nekid volleyball and serving wenches
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2010, 03:47:11 AM »
I do agree, but it is funny when i have the time I still always come back here to see what it happening, even if i have been gone for months the village is still here, but i agree we are lacking in crazy.
How is the big question...
You May Soar with the eagles but Weasels do not get sucked into ramjets! Gotta watch out for the hovercrafts though...

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • "I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 03:23:59 PM »
Can we have a retcon instead; like Ultimate Unwashed Village? Wherein Bluecross is a woman, Sylvie is a clone, Doom is a robot, I'm a wise-crackin' Black guy, etc.
"Nice try Horrigan!  Now... TASTE THE FURY OF VIC'S PIPE RIFLE!"

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 07:37:22 PM »
Can we have a retcon instead; like Ultimate Unwashed Village? Wherein Bluecross is a woman, Sylvie is a clone, Doom is a robot, I'm a wise-crackin' Black guy, etc.

Oh that could work! What about having BOTH versions and reap the profits from both?
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 05:45:27 AM »
Oh that could work! What about having BOTH versions and reap the profits from both?

Yes, but the two versions must never cross over, because that would mean we ran out of ideas.

However, if one of the Villages discovers a third Village wherein everyone is a zombie, then the zombie Village may freely interact with both versions of the non-zombie Village.

Sandru

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 09:25:55 PM »

Yes, but the two versions must never cross over, because that would mean we ran out of ideas.

However, if one of the Villages discovers a third Village wherein everyone is a zombie, then the zombie Village may freely interact with both versions of the non-zombie Village.

Can our zombie alter egos run around craving tangerines and spam?

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2010, 12:19:36 AM »

What about RottZombie? Can we have a Zombie-Zombie?
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2010, 06:01:42 AM »

What about RottZombie? Can we have a Zombie-Zombie?

I think in the Zombie Village, Rott would be the only human. (You raise an interesting but sadly unexplored aspect of the Marvel Zombies franchise, though. What sort of condition is zombie universe Simon Garth in? If a zombie bit him, would it cancel out his existing zombiism and make him human, or would it override his voodoo-based zombiism in favor of the virus-based flesh-craving zombiism that we've already seen?)

EDIT: Okay, I guess he does show up in Marvel Zombies 4, but still, that's a little slow on the draw. That should have been a "first page of the first issue" sort of thing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 06:11:26 AM by Loveshack »

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2010, 12:33:19 AM »
All threads are moved. Normal members should now only see one forum, this one.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!