Author Topic: I need a new logo  (Read 4454 times)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
I need a new logo
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:58:14 PM »
Something Hawaiian.

Something the can shrink down to 1 inch by 1 inch and still be recognizable.

Perhaps the two first letters of my side business and the Hawaiian islands in the background under the text?

Something with a Palm Tree? A Artist Edsel against a vector Palm Tree? Something that will work well with two colors.

What about... a Ink Splatter that looks somewhat between a splat and a sun shine. Two silhouetted palm trees and my company name to the side?

I thought about changing the theme of my business and shifting it away from Hawaii.

"Oh they're in HAWAII... I want someone local."

However I thought... it does make me stand out.

eg.

San Diego Design
Designers of San Diego
SD Graphics
Maui Wowie Pokoloko Graphics
San Diegonite Logo

Wow... I did this in Five minutes. I wonder...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 11:12:26 PM by Doombot »
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: I need a new logo
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:14:23 PM »
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2007, 02:11:46 AM »
A Artist Edsel against a vector Palm Tree? Something that will work well with two colors.

Well, I found an Edsel and those look like palm trees in the background.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Starseeker

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Unwashed Doc, Back from Alpha Centuri
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
Actually, I also need a logo for Starseeker, any good ideas?
Starseeker, signing off.

Life is short, Fall in Love, Maiden.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2007, 04:36:11 PM »
Actually, I also need a logo for Starseeker, any good ideas?

Ack... you said logo... I saw avatar.

Oh well... I did the work. =P
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Rawr. Hear the kitty roar!
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2007, 08:28:19 PM »
Dooms- if you're up to the challenge, can you make me a vault-boy meets furry panther avatar too?

*begs*

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
Dooms- if you're up to the challenge, can you make me a vault-boy meets furry panther avatar too?

*begs*

A vault boy with a furry panther or a vault boy that's a furry with a panther body suit?

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2007, 08:48:00 PM »

*begs*

A vault boy with a furry panther or a vault boy that's a furry with a panther body suit?

Something along the lins of the second part. I was thinking a pic that'd go well with somthing along th lins of...

Perk:  Cat's Grace

You have developed feline senses. You're less likely to be noticed while sneaking and see better in the dark.

Pipboy meets cat, ears, tail and the likes. Does that make any sense?

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2007, 09:10:20 PM »
Something along the lins of the second part. I was thinking a pic that'd go well with somthing along th lins of...

You have developed feline senses. You're less likely to be noticed while sneaking and see better in the dark.

Yes it does. Can you give me a post to Cat's Grace so I know what it looks like. I can't seem to find it with Google.

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2007, 09:12:35 PM »

Yes it does. Can you give me a post to Cat's Grace so I know what it looks like. I can't seem to find it with Google.

There is none, t'was just a mad-up example (that I tried getting implemented back when working for Fanmade Fallout)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2007, 09:58:43 PM »
Mmmmmm

I'll see what I can come up with.

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2007, 09:59:29 PM »
<3  :-*

Starseeker

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Unwashed Doc, Back from Alpha Centuri
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2007, 02:03:42 PM »
My logo..., for the moment. 
Starseeker, signing off.

Life is short, Fall in Love, Maiden.