Author Topic: Picked up Left 4 Dead  (Read 14681 times)

Shard

• Desert Nomad
    • View Profile
Re: Picked up Left 4 Dead
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2008, 07:11:28 PM »
Contrary to the format it was requested in, turns out I ended up getting it for the 360. Alas.

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »
Contrary to the format it was requested in, turns out I ended up getting it for the 360. Alas.
:(
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Petrarch

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »
Had my first 4-man co-op match on this last night, was cracking fun especially with the banter over the headset (no typing during games on the 360, it's done via voice comms) - room for improvement but I did quite well for a first timer as I had the highest overall accuracy and largest percentage of headshots in each match.

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »
(no typing during games on the 360, it's done via voice comms)

I hope you have a way to mute specific players then? PC version has voice chat built in as well and there are some people that just need to be muted.   :P

Oh and I'm glad you are enjoying the game.   8)
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Petrarch

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 09:18:38 PM »
Aye you can mute them - there's dashboard functions on the 360 to shut someone up for good if you're so inclined.

Course, there's also the nuke all button that silences everyone. :)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2009, 07:39:16 AM »
Presenting... The Spitter!

From L4D2

New Left 4 Dead 2 Swamp Screenshots
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2009, 09:15:44 PM »
Creepy necrothreading there Dooms.. I bought L4D two days ago.

I'm Chucara on Steam if anyone dares challenge me. I'll kill you even if we're on the same team.

I'm that good. ;)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2009, 09:39:21 PM »

I'm Chucara on Steam if anyone dares challenge me. I'll kill you even if we're on the same team.

I'm that good. ;)

I'm up for a game this evening but I won't be around until after 10:30 EST or so provided I make it to pottery class.

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2009, 02:29:50 AM »

I'm that good. ;)

I'm up for a game this evening but I won't be around until after 10:30 EST or so provided I make it to pottery class.

I've been playing until now (2:30 am), but add me as a friend - I'm playing almost every day right now.

Sandru

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2009, 02:57:30 AM »
I plan on picking this up once my new comp gets here, I'll see whats going on with you guys then if you want to multiplay (and assuming I can be pried from fallout 3)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2009, 03:50:03 AM »

I'm that good. ;)

I've been playing until now (2:30 am), but add me as a friend - I'm playing almost every day right now.

I sent an invite to you I think.  I show up as Gandhi'sNightmare on Steam.

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 03:17:05 PM »

I'm that good. ;)

I sent an invite to you I think.  I show up as Gandhi'sNightmare on Steam.

Indeed, I've accepted you. (and Doomsie as well)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 01:09:58 AM »
We should play a game together!

I'd like to play with people who are nice.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 02:58:57 AM »

I should be back around 11pm EST. Got to go watch Deadliest Catch!  ;D

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 04:10:19 AM »

I should be back around 11pm EST. Got to go watch Deadliest Catch!  ;D

Crud...meant to say 10pm EST. Doomsie and I are both around on Steam so let us know if you are ready to play.