Author Topic: NFL last regular season thread  (Read 1396 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
NFL last regular season thread
« on: December 29, 2008, 12:26:55 AM »
Many great games again today. My Raiders finished out with their 5 win. Not much to cheer for there but at least our offense has improved here lately. The Falcons won their game and came within a last second Carolina field goal of winning the NFC South. Now they have to go in as a wild card which means playing away from home.

The Cowgirls are getting the snot beaten out of them and will be eliminated from the playoffs which makes me so freaking happy.  ;D  Also if things pan out like it looks like they will then the Patriots won't get into the playoffs either. That also makes me happy.  ;D
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Night Owl

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Unwashed Film Critic
    • View Profile
Re: NFL last regular season thread
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 08:29:57 PM »
I'm happy that Mangini got fired. Didn't like him or his style much.

Pennington was a nice story this year. And yes, the Raiders are looking like they are on the right track - I like their core a lot (Russell, McFadden, Bush, Z Miller, and JL Higgins look like an offensive powerhouse in the making)