Author Topic: Myspace  (Read 8531 times)

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Myspace
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2007, 04:45:13 PM »
that means i'll have to upload actual pictures, doesnt it.....
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

Haze

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »
Ugh. 'cause Facebook is so much better. Every time I log on I have to ignore application invitations for the pirate, zombie, vampire, ninja, pirates vs. ninjas, honesty box, graffiti, movie compatibility test, funwall, superwall, super mega ultra fun wall, and fight club applications. Have I even begun to dent the list? And everytime I want to write on somebody's effing wall, I have to scroll past all that shit. Then there's the groups. The groups for people who like stepping on crunchy leaves. The groups for people who remember the 90's because they remember sock 'em bopper commercials. The group for people who wish their homework were asexual so it would do itself. (facepalm)

Personally, I would rather deal with having to listen to music. I like the customization.

A.S.S.R.

• Desert Nomad
  • The Claw!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2007, 03:08:44 AM »
Social networking sites are all pretty weak.

I plan on ditching them and getting on LiveJasmin; see you all there.

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2007, 03:16:19 AM »
I signed up to Facebook, mostly to check it out to see if there's money to be made developing Applications. Problem is: I have no idea which applications, or indeed what the whole point of Facebook is..

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2007, 02:03:33 PM »
My kids made me do it. It's fun....when I actually have time. I've made some really great friends and even found long lost friends. My old neighbor contacted me last week. We were the best of friends from ages 4-14 when she left home. I even got some leads on where my ex is so I can collect my child support, so it does have it's benefits.:)

http://www.myspace.com/fuxxoredone
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.