Author Topic: Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?  (Read 1580 times)

CocoChanels

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
« on: July 04, 2009, 03:22:05 AM »
 Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Re: Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:40:48 AM »
I heard that's the worst program to get with each version being 10 times as worse as the previous version.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Rawr. Hear the kitty roar!
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
Re: Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2009, 12:19:56 PM »
Hello;

As the helpful forum techie, it's my duty to help all people in search of annyoing SpamWare(tm)! Please, follow the instructions below to get it FREE!

1) Click the "Start" button (a round windows-logo in vista and win7) in the lower left-corner of your screen. If you've moved your toolbar, simply locate said button on your toolbar's current position.

2) Clikc the bar titled "Run" in the menu that pops up

3) Type "C: format" (Without the floaty thingies) and hit [Enter]

4) ???

5) Profit!

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.