Author Topic: Worse than 'Stuck Song Syndrome'...  (Read 7322 times)

Swash

• Administrator
  • Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Pirate Cap'n
    • View Profile
Re: Worse than 'Stuck Song Syndrome'...
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2011, 02:43:19 AM »
I heard something once about mead being discovered by a guy drinking the water out of a hollow stump after winter which had been a beehive before it filled up with water and then froze over.

If it was a story about clothing I'd suggest it might be a fabrication, but I'm not sure what the equivalent would be for a story about winter, honey and alcohol.

MrWeasel

• Wasteland Denizen
  • God of nekid volleyball and serving wenches
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 02:54:00 AM »
all i can say about that post swash is...

Owww!!
You May Soar with the eagles but Weasels do not get sucked into ramjets! Gotta watch out for the hovercrafts though...

Xerxes

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Wielder of the Xcutsel Widget
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 02:19:40 AM »
*snips quote pyramid*

BlueCross (may I call you BC?), it stands to reason - women give life to things, why shouldn't beer be one of those things? It is, after all, a living thing (as well as proof that life has something to offer).
I am thinking of changing my title to "He who must only be mentioned in passing".

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2011, 02:42:22 AM »
*snips quote pyramid*

BlueCross (may I call you BC?), it stands to reason - women give life to things, why shouldn't beer be one of those things? It is, after all, a living thing (as well as proof that life has something to offer).

Methinks you missed the joke.

(The Milwaukee Brewers were an American League (now National League) Baseball team started after the Milwaukee Braves moved to Atlanta. Hank Aaron broke Babe Ruth's home run record as a Brave. However, he finished his career with the Brewers.)
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Xerxes

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Wielder of the Xcutsel Widget
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »
Yes, it did, and I deserve a *swoosh*. Consider me duly *swoosh*ed.
I am thinking of changing my title to "He who must only be mentioned in passing".