Author Topic: Introducing ""Jester"" Someone cue the "Dustcloud" on the horizon.....  (Read 11116 times)

MrWeasel

• Wasteland Denizen
  • God of nekid volleyball and serving wenches
    • View Profile
Ok in my recent ramblings of the wasteland, I came across this Odd hat wearing, soulless ginger type person. (he has a soul now but that is a Looooonnnnng story :D) Somehow he was adopted into the weasel family and learned of the existence of the village and was keen to find it. So looks like I'm being dragged back (kicking and screaming about how the fairys and sentient hardware are gonna eat me.

Meanwhile at the village, a dustcloud is spotted on the horizon. A strangly noisy one as the lookouts seem to hear complaints about man eating tinkerbells and scabberious immoral priests in vestabules....
You May Soar with the eagles but Weasels do not get sucked into ramjets! Gotta watch out for the hovercrafts though...

Jester

• Tangerine Target
  • I can dance in my funny hat if I want to! *<l:-P
    • View Profile
"Stop complaining" he said to Weasel "what way is it to the front gate of the Unwashed Village front gate?" Looking around not knowing what to be looking for.
Hats Hats Every Where!!!!!! :)

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Welcome!
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
Welcome to the Village. Stay a while, and listen.
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
Welcome to the Village. Stay a while, and listen.

Good advice!

Well except for this part...

and listen.
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

Jester

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
Oh hello, I didn't see you befor. I'm jester and this is a friend of mine weasel but you know him I'm guessing. *bows low* "I'm here to try to gain entrance to the village, who would I speak to to be allowed to enter?"

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Awww, that's cute. If there's noone at the Vestibule you can start with buying a few rounds at the Bastard Bar
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
Enter? One does not simply enter the Unwashed village!

They stumble

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Enter? One does not simply enter the Unwashed village!

They stumble

I thought that they "stumbled" after leaving The Bastard Bar...

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch

Jester

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
Good to know that I can not just enter. I suspected that their would be a toll, or some great challenge to proceed what must I do oh great one's? also I will buy a round at the Bastard Bar when this is through. *Picks up the least of splattered tangerines and starts to peel it*

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Good to know that I can not just enter. I suspected that their would be a toll, or some great challenge to proceed what must I do oh great one's? also I will buy a round at the Bastard Bar when this is through. *Picks up the least of splattered tangerines and starts to peel it*

I have assembled a temple of trials!  >:D
Step 1: You must wear these, whilst we pipe Nickleback music through your head!  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 10:07:48 AM by The Hanged Man »

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
I suspected that their would be a toll, or some great challenge to proceed what must I do oh great one's?

Appease the gammar nazis
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

Jester

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
I have assembled a temple of trials!  >:D
Step 1: You must wear these, whilst we pipe Nickleback music through your head!  :laugh:
[/quote]
Well you will find that I listen to most types of music so bring on your trials

Jester

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
I suspected that their would be a toll, or some great challenge to proceed what must I do oh great one's?

Appease the gammar nazis
Sorry my grammar is very bad. I will do my best to avoid errors in my posts

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile

Appease the gammar nazis
Sorry my grammar is very bad. I will do my best to avoid errors in my posts

Of course, the person who called you out on it made a typo herself.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!