Author Topic: I can haz an ark?  (Read 1267 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
I can haz an ark?
« on: September 12, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »
So I found out why I've smelled something sort of sweet and musty for the last couple of days in my bedroom. We had someone move in upstairs and I had to turn the water heater to her apartment up. Something burst and now I have hot water flooding my apartment which is right on the other side of the wall from the water heaters. It soaked a warhammer fantasty battle rulebook so badly that it's not even salvageable. We might have to take up the carpet on that side of the room. I think it's party under my bed as well.

:(
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
Re: I can haz an ark?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 01:11:02 AM »
So as it turns out I should count myself lucky that I didn't wake up this morning floating across my bedroom. A water heater caused a valve to burst. The valve was pouring water outside of our building which was mostly running down the driveway to the house next door. Some was making its way back into our basement though. Had all of it been directed into our basement it would have been really bad. As it is, a good chunk of the carpet and carpet padding in my room had to come up.
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney