Author Topic: I feel like doing a photoshop...  (Read 10582 times)

Sweetpea

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
Re: I feel like doing a photoshop...
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2007, 03:11:12 PM »
The horror! THE HORROR!!

Yeah, I can see it now:

IM ON UR PUTER CODIN 1337 HAX!

*deep breath

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, i've been meaing to say to doomsie for a while but photoshop my avatar and lets see what me and Zakiya would look like as goths in pretty dresses  ;D
Thomas Jefferson: Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because if there be one,  he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »

by the way, i've been meaing to say to doomsie for a while but photoshop my avatar and lets see what me and Zakiya would look like as goths in pretty dresses  ;D

Send me a bigger photo and I'll do it for you. =)
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Sweetpea

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »
i know, i keep forgetting to when i get in from work although i dont usually come to the village in the evenings.

it seems to have become a daytime haunt for when i'm bored at work  ;D
Thomas Jefferson: Question with boldness even the existance of a god; because if there be one,  he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear.