Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
PANIC!
« on: November 20, 2018, 08:54:17 PM »
Or don't panic, whatever.

Our hosts over at one.com has pushed all their customers onto PHP 7.2. We were running an older version. Due to this, the site has been displaying a 500 error recently.

I have temporarily rolled us back to PHP 5.2, and I am upgrading the SMF forum software now. After this, I will roll back to the latest stable PHP version and everything should hopefully be hunkydory again.

Otherwise, I would urge you to panic.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 11:33:55 PM by Chucara »

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: PANIC!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 09:10:34 PM »
Erhm. Ok.

The danger is over. We are all safe. I'd like to take the moment to appreciate that very few of you turned to cannibalism during this immense crisis. Keep up the good work guys!

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 04:30:32 AM »
I'd like to take the moment to appreciate that very few of you turned to cannibalism during this immense crisis. 

Yes. Yes. No canniblism at all. Just ignore those bones over there.

???
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Alderach

• Tangerine Target
  • Patron Saint of the Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2018, 10:07:04 PM »
Thank you for keeping the site alive, Chucara! I was afraid it was gone for good this time. Then what would we do?
Where has it gone?
What I see all around me,
has always been there.
Strangely enough I always found it missing.

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 05:43:42 PM »
Thank you for keeping the site alive, Chucara! I was afraid it was gone for good this time. Then what would we do?
hmmm Cannibalism?  8)
But it'll help

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2018, 11:35:29 PM »
Good question. Eat surströmning? Which as a Dane is what I assume Swedes do for the majority of their day.

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 04:13:36 AM »

Go to the Vestibule of course
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse