General Discussion > Unwashed Village

If Trump is booted out of office,

(1/1)

BlueCross:
it will leave a vast hole which is currently filled with hilarious, insightful, acidic, and brilliant commentaries, cartoons, articles, blogs and forum posts.

I'd be willing to give those all up.

Just found this on the official whitehouse. gov page (it lists the current White House Staff salaries):
https://www.whitehouse.gov/forreviewstaff-salaries

Guess what?  Nothing there.  What was I thinking, expecting I would actually find useful information?

So then I checked another section (Ethics Pledge Waivers).  Guess what?  Nothing there either.  Not a surprise, actually.

The Hanged Man:
I wouldn't mind the vast hole, Trump got boring a while ago. In fact, he's more of a figure of tragedy now, like one of those Stalkers from Half Life 2.

Trump: What's an... Ethics?

KMD:
Thats not an argument as to what he's done thats bad. I doubt he will ever be impeached, he's smart enough to flirt with the line without giving enough justification to actually be impeached.

The WH website is far from the only website to be behind in updates. Plus, it says "...when the data becomes available from the Administration." Maybe it hasn't become available yet because its only been 5 months?

I'm pretty happy with how things have gone so far, and the more time goes by the more I don't see how the election could have gone any other way. Like last week when Clinton said "If the election had been on October 27th I would be your President". The arrogance of her.

I can't stand most political comedians on TV. Many of them use groupthink tactics to push liberal propaganda. Edit: Not to say that conservative commentators aren't just as guilty

BlueCross:
If you look a little deeper in the whitehouse.gov website, you will see MANY sections filled out (such as executive orders, legislation, speeches, etc.).

Public officials (in the US) have 'public' salaries.  The only reason not to list them is because Trump doesn't want them listed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version