Author Topic: Now THIS is a desk ornament!  (Read 3521 times)

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
Now THIS is a desk ornament!
« on: June 11, 2015, 03:54:15 PM »
Well over a year ago, I sent of for Elder Scrolls Online's Imperial Edition and it finally came the other day. It's the main game that comes in a fancy ass tin case, with several vanity items, a leather bound lore book and a statue of Molag Bal.

If I ever get a job and end up as someone's boss, I'm putting this statue on my desk. I'm pretty sure that that would be a great thing for an employee to see after being summoned for 'a talk.'

I don't normally buy collector's editions except for franchises that I'm really into. I figured that I'd share this one. :P
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me...
    • View Profile
Re: Now THIS is a desk ornament!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »
That's pretty sweet, but....

Are you gonna get the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition? >.>
But it'll help

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 11:27:05 PM »
That's pretty sweet, but....

Are you gonna get the Fallout 4 Collector's Edition? >.>

If there is one and it's not a gamestop exclusive, sure.  ;D

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2015, 07:57:24 AM »
Hell yeah thats awesome. He even has his fucking mace! I'd like to play TES online honestly, sounds fun. I'm a big fan of the series.
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »
Hell yeah thats awesome. He even has his fucking mace! I'd like to play TES online honestly, sounds fun. I'm a big fan of the series.

I've played about twelve hours of it and so far it's amazing, you can create really distinctive characters. The character creator is way more impressive than Skyrim's, though I admit that a few things look a little more Disney-esque.

The gameplay is basically Skyrim as an MMO, it's quick to pick up and quests just constantly fall on your lap. Combat's fun and fluid, if not a little floaty and the quests are really interesting, in comparison to Skyrim at least.

With friends it's quite fun but to be honest? I haven't interacted with other players at all, I feel like the community aspect is somewhat missing out of ESO, the other players just sometimes turn up to steal your kills or help you kill harder to face creatures but overall you can go through hours of gameplay without any meaningful interaction with your fellow Tamrielions.

Still, I'm level 7, which is the furthest I've ever gotten in an MMO, so it must be good.