Author Topic: Mad Max: Fury Road  (Read 2551 times)

The Hanged Man

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Eleutherophobic freedom fighter
    • View Profile
    • My Fallout lore sandbox site!
Mad Max: Fury Road
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:05:42 AM »
I didn't know that they were making this but it's written by the same guy, so it's not like they've dumped it onto the hands of just anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnsgdqppAYA

I'm not exactly sure what to make of it, production wise it looks okay, story wise I'm not so sure. Though, I'm sure that I'd be terrified if I was being hunted by the bastard child of Bane and Colonel Radec.

A lot of people have instantly reacted negatively towards it but I have a more wait and see attitude, it does seem to capture the spirit of the original in a number of instances and I'm amazed that so many people are shocked that Mel Gibson isn't going to be in it (at least not as Max).
The sun beyond the mountain glows
The yellow river seaward flows
You can enjoy a grander sight
By climbing to a greater height

I have run out of places to climb. I will abandon this body and take to the air. We will leave twin vapor trails in the air, white lines etched into these rocks. I am the aerial. In my passing, I will send news to each and every star.

Mrs Brown says: 'Hapiness is an effect, not a goal.'

Charlie is yelling @barit0wned
PC: A spider laid eggs inside my body and I need to get them out before they hatch
DM: You'll need the spider's permission first...

Dessert Ranger

• Wasteland Denizen
  • Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me...
    • View Profile
Re: Mad Max: Fury Road
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 03:19:47 PM »
I think that the trailer is a little over the top, but I think Mad Max had a little bit of that. I'm interested in seeing how Tom Hardy is as Max, but I have faith he will do a good job when looking at his previous roles.

All in all, it looks pretty dope.
But it'll help