Author Topic: What games have you been playing latly?  (Read 6334 times)

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
Re: What games have you been playing latly?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »
With the awful past couple of years we've had for games, 2017 is shaping up to be quite a fantastic one! Many new games coming out this fall, I surely won't have the time or motivation to play them all. Still dreaming about getting a Switch for that Zelda and Mario goodness.
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Dessert Ranger

• Desert Nomad
  • Pudding can't fill the emptiness inside me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2017, 04:31:59 PM »
Gotta play myself some Cuphead
But it'll help

Thanatos

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Derivative Archetype
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2017, 05:55:44 AM »
Quite a few!

Uhm, let's see.  As far as new games, right now I'm playing Evil Within 2, Fire Emblem Heroes, and Super Mario Odyssey.

I'm also playing Invisible, Inc., Dungeon of the Endless, and XCOM 2:WOTC, but I'm kind of always playing those three, so they don't count.  Oh, and Overwatch, I replaced League with Overwatch.

Uhm, going back a few weeks . . . I played Middle Earth: Shadow of War, it was better than the first one, but still annoying.  Besides that . . . some indie stuff, but I can't really remember the name of anything I specifically played recently, so none of it was probably that interesting.  I've also been rereading Tad Williams' Otherland series, which I first read like 20 years ago.  It's nuts; 20 years I go I was like "THIS GUY KNOWS WHAT THE FUTURE IS GONNA BE", and now, I'm like, "Shit.  He wasn't far off."

I tried to get into Elite: Dangerous, but while it looked super cool, I didn't think I could spare enough time to get good at it.

I fall and I leap and
I'm freaking out
Nowhere near my place and I
Know that they've seen me now