Author Topic: On being entitled  (Read 2801 times)

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
On being entitled
« on: August 16, 2014, 09:53:46 PM »
"Entitled" is a meaningless buzzword that upper middle class shitheads use who don't understand what life is like for those who grow up and live in poverty. Wanting a more modern and affordable health-care system, a minimum wage a person working full time can survive on, and large companies to be held responsible for lobbying, scheming, and outrageous CEO bonuses isn't being entitled; Its trying to make America the great free, fair country we were grown up to believe that it was. When the millennial generation became young adults in the mid 2000s, we were shocked at the lies, greed and deceit that caused the recession of 2007, and now we are just trying to pick up the pieces.

Seriously, fuck anyone who calls our generation "entitled".
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

TK

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Too lazy to type Throwback Kid
    • View Profile
Re: On being entitled
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 12:34:54 AM »
What an entitled whine.

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: On being entitled
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 03:59:05 AM »
Entitled is watching people come into your place of work and buying 30 dollars of candy, soda and icecream on food stamps, then whining about how much they have to pay for cigs because we " charge to much "... I've yet to see anyone buy actual food with food stamps here. Have had some try and use it on beer and "wraps" though....

Thats really all I have to say about that :(  it makes me sad.
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)