Author Topic: Contest! Ruin a movie!  (Read 22881 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
Re: Contest! Ruin a movie!
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:54 PM »
A young Steve Rogers doesn't want anything to do with Super Soldier Serum as he's joined the Nazi party and moves to Germany. Unfortunately at that point they realize he's gay and it's off to the concentration camps for him.

BTW, I went back and read this and was like....? It seems rather harsh. I must have been having a bad day or something.  :stunned:
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2009, 12:43:37 AM »
The brave crew of the Nostromo decide that responding to an unknown distress call on an unknown planet is too risky, and plot course back to earth
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2009, 06:15:09 AM »
Doc: "Fifty years of sports statistics. Hardly recreational reading material, Marty."

Marty: "Well, hey, Doc, what's the harm in bringing back a little info on the future? Maybe we could place a couple of bets."

Doc: "Marty! I didn't invent the time machine for financial gain. The intent here is to gain a clearer perception of humanity: where we've been, where we're going, the pitfalls, the possibilities, the perils and the promise. Perhaps even an answer to that universal question: why?"

Marty: "Hey, Doc, if we use the almanac we can use that money to set up think tanks, hospitals, donate to charites and help humanity with our winnings to say nothing of playing the stock market"

Doc: *bug eyed look* "Great Scott! You're right!"

Cut to just outside the Brown / McFly Institute for the Betterment of Humanity Building.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • "I got me a Chrysler, it seats about 20..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »
The brave crew of the Nostromo decide that responding to an unknown distress call on an unknown planet is too risky, and plot course back to earth

Hmm, that's eerily similar to ANOTHER POST in the SAME THREAD, including SENTENCE STRUCTURE and WORD CHOICE.

The crew of the Nostromo decides answering a distress signal from an unknown planet is too risky.

The only original contribution is the addition of plotting a course back to earth, which anyone who's a real fan of the movie could tell you is redundant because that was where they were already headed when they received the distress signal.

Up until this moment, I was unaware that I could be flattered AND insulted simultaneously.  Your plagiarism has shown me otherwise.

If you wish to reclaim your honor, you must cut off your little finger.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:10:08 PM by Loveshack »
"Nice try Horrigan!  Now... TASTE THE FURY OF VIC'S PIPE RIFLE!"

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »
Cut to just outside the Brown / McFly Institute for the Betterment of Humanity Building.

As hilarious as that is, the caveman (super villain?) part of my brain would rather see Marty hit the photo booth at 99 miles an hour.

(Personally I'd just be happy if someone explained how Doc Brown wound up as that crazy, naked, hammer-wielding dude in the attic in Quarantine.  NOW THAT'S BACK TO THE FUTURE 4!) 

EDIT: Yes, I know it was really Doug "Gollum" Jones.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 01:17:54 PM by Loveshack »

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2009, 01:20:19 PM »
The man in Room 5 isn't immune to the Saint Mary's/Three Waters virus.

Mikey's dad keeps up on his mortgage payments.

Ferris, Sloan, and Cameron all plan to attend the same college.

Finch, Jim, and Kevin all lost their virginity during their freshman year of high school.

Arnie decides to buy a car from a reputable used car dealer rather than the rusty '58 Plymouth Fury from the sketchy old man he just met.

Outside of its carefully controlled artificial ecosystem, the escaped genetically modified spider dies some time in the night.  Its body is unwitting stepped on by a nerdy photographer from a high school class visiting the labs the next day.

Andy McDermott and his friends decide that going to the rave hosted by the sketchy Frenchman they just met is a bad idea.

The Enterprise-B's warp drive and tractor beam arrive ahead of schedule and are fully installed and operational in time for its maiden voyage.

Captain Smith berates Mr. Ismay for suggesting they increase speed for the sake of some headlines when there are so many innocent people aboard.

The Harkonnens are asked to manage spice trade on Arrakis.

A young German couple immigrates to America in 1924.  They have a son named Erik who grows up to be a historical leader in the Civil Rights Movement, calling for all people to coexist peacefully.  Mr. & Mrs. Lehnsherr are very proud of their son and die at a ripe old age.

Angela and Scott aren't fast enough to catch the firetruck headed to the medical disturbance call.  They catch the next one and get some footage of a fairly large house fire.  The Nightshift is renewed for another season.

The kegs arrive several hours after Kevin Pickford's parents have left on their trip.

Larry and Richard discover an unconscious Bernie on the floor, and quickly call him an ambulance.  After lingering in a coma for several weeks, he finally regains consciousness only to find out he's been charged with insurance fraud in absentia.

Paulie Bleeker wears a condom.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 02:12:15 PM by Loveshack »

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2009, 05:32:19 PM »
marlin is too scared to leave the reef. nemo dies an honorable death at the hands of a 6 year old.
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2009, 07:29:11 PM »
Mr. Darcy isn't prejudiced so he has no qualms about immediately asking Ms. Elizabeth to marry him. Thus the movie is approximately 5 minutes long.

"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »
Doh... (I just saw that movie Saturday)

Forrest becomes impatient waiting for the bus and decides to tell a person on the bench which street he is going. They mention that it is just down the block. He goes and meets Jenny (and his son).
The End. And no, it has not been referenced thusfar.
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2009, 03:04:32 AM »
The clock Mr. Gateau designs for the train station runs forward.

Night Owl

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Unwashed Film Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2009, 05:27:32 AM »
IT'S ALIIIIIV..... oh, wait.

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2009, 07:59:01 AM »

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »
Westley really does get killed in the morning.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Loveshack

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »
The Dread Pirate Roberts really does kill Wesley in the morning.

Westley really does get killed in the morning.

Come on guys, the thread's not THAT long yet!  Okay Hoopy, you know the rules; just like the Yakuza, you've brought dishonor to the house and must chop off your little finger to reclaim it.  Get in line behind Killmod.

Swash

• Administrator
  • Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Pirate Cap'n
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2009, 08:17:46 AM »
French apartment buildings were built with much stronger floors during the Bohemian revolution so the narcoleptic Brazilian doesn't fall quite as far.

And to ruin a whole bunch of movies: Adam Sandler doesn't get dumped by his girlfriend.