Author Topic: Holy crap.....  (Read 3221 times)

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
Holy crap.....
« on: March 22, 2012, 06:14:18 AM »
Its still around! I didnt think that the Village was around anymore, Id lost all my info when my computer(s) went to dust last time....
I happened to be trying to find info on Wasteland 2, because a friend told me they were supposed to be making it and lo and behold, after remincing and checking out some of the older Fallout/Fallout 2 stuff this site was listed under POP CULTURE REFERENCES  :o I clicked the link not expecting it to be here but it IS!

So I say HELLO ALL! I guess im back...

Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

Swash

• Administrator
  • Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Pirate Cap'n
    • View Profile
Re: Holy crap.....
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 08:31:51 AM »
Ah, good to see the old unwashed bungee cord is still working.

Welcome back :D

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:28:39 PM »
We're like a bad penny:  we always turn up.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 03:11:15 AM »
Wow. Welcome back buddy.

The village is still around but not in great shape.

Heres hoping things turn around.
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2012, 12:58:41 AM »
Welcome back..um is Desolo your original UV name or did you go by another? There have been so many changes you guys have me about half nuts, and I was nearly there when I started.  :laugh:
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2012, 03:26:31 AM »
I used to be Darkness flame on one of the older boards, and over the years Id realized I didnt like it very much, and Id asked one of the mods to change it... but that was far before this boards version, luckily I was able to get it to kick me out my log on info after all this time :)

Its good to see you all again though :)
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)