General Discussion > Unwashed Village

Should I change my avatar

(1/3) > >>

Thanatos:
So I didn't change either my member description or my avatar a single time on the old board.  However, with the transition to the new board, I may or may not swap out Slick for something else, though the picture still suits me pretty well.  I'm too gangster to drop the description, so it's already set in stone until at least the next time the board transitions, but what about the avatar, hmmm?

You can vote twice, in case anyone wants to make a suggestion and also hates me, or just hates me twice, I guess.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I AM BORED AT WORK

Chucara:
You can't vote "I hate you twice", so I voted that you should keep it. I also hate your avatar, so I think it suits you :D

Solwyn:
I voted for and against you changing it in order to be as unhelpful as possible.

I say pick an avatar that elicits the response you want from people. If you want people to be pissed at you make a big middle finger. That could be fun.

;D who knows? ;D

Thanatos:
It's not that I want people to hate me; it's just that I accept it as an inevitability and like the ancient Chinese I embrace what cannot be changed.

Uhhh, ass-goblin.

The SysMan:
Hehe. Goblin.
:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version