Author Topic: Hello all....  (Read 4175 times)

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
Hello all....
« on: January 22, 2010, 05:29:47 AM »
... Looks like things have changed while Ive been gone, so how is everyone?
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all....
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 05:53:17 AM »
i caught BC and Lara in bed one night, killed 'em cuz i was bored. TBK got preggers and left, something about a cat in a tree... idn. i burned down the vestibule and am rebuilding in unborn children. i need three more abortions to finish the first floor. what else happened..... Doom got hit by a car. the thing is totaled. hoopy was telling her not to temp them with her awesomeness. hoopy had to clean up the car. chucara has been fiddling with the foundations again. he's getting a little too close to my tangerine secrets, gonna have to move the mother soon.

oh! i think killmod is trying to kill his liver. that's all i can really think of right now. what have you been up to?
In case of rapture, can I have your car?

KMD

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Vagabond
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 06:04:37 AM »
Ha ha, very funny (and true!)  ;D
In the wasteland, the sly survive and the past and present are one, the sinners rot and the future is the ultimate purgatory

Killmod/Jesse

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 08:25:46 PM »
... Looks like things have changed while Ive been gone, so how is everyone?

Doing fine. And I think AcdQueen has been hitting the Acd a little too hard.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 09:00:08 PM »
rum and coke in a sippy cup.

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2010, 01:49:13 AM »
i caught BC and Lara in bed one night, killed 'em cuz i was bored. TBK got preggers and left, something about a cat in a tree... idn. i burned down the vestibule and am rebuilding in unborn children. i need three more abortions to finish the first floor. what else happened..... Doom got hit by a car. the thing is totaled. hoopy was telling her not to temp them with her awesomeness. hoopy had to clean up the car. chucara has been fiddling with the foundations again. he's getting a little too close to my tangerine secrets, gonna have to move the mother soon.

oh! i think killmod is trying to kill his liver. that's all i can really think of right now. what have you been up to?

No no... I got hit by a CarL... Carl Goldberg the Sausage Bagel King of Chicago on holiday in Vegas.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 11:00:18 PM »
Ok, little of that made sense, which means things arent to bad off at the moment  :laugh:

And really? what ever did that liver do to you? And rum and coke in a sippy cup? you dont drink booze out of a plactic container, its just a bad idea  :inquisitive: ruins the flavor.
Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

AcdQueen89

• Unwashed Villager
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »
what else would you have rum and coke in?

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2010, 01:23:04 AM »
you dont drink booze out of a plactic container, its just a bad idea  :inquisitive: ruins the flavor.

What he said.
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2010, 01:23:18 AM »
what else would you have rum and coke in?

A glass.

Celest

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2010, 01:31:09 AM »
Mah belly.