Author Topic: Michael Jackson MIGHT be dead.  (Read 7458 times)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Re: Michael Jackson MIGHT be dead.
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 10:56:32 AM »
Make that 4s since we can now add Billy Mays to that line up of deaders

These things usually come in threes....

BUT IF YOU CALL RIGHT NOW......

Tasteless yes, but Billy would appreciate it.

He's even giving you a THE THUMBS UP OF APPROVAL!

(No, I didn't make it)
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Laughinman

• Tangerine Target
  • Stupid, but still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »
The king is probably be dead. Long live the king!
(i love back adder)
A witty reply proves nothing.
      - Voltaire

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2009, 01:16:34 AM »
Apparently Hitler found out and isn't too happy about it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2009, 03:11:45 AM »
Apparently Hitler found out and isn't too happy about it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELyTBXzfQJ8

Nazi Hitler?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2009, 02:07:22 AM »

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 05:57:21 AM »
I just saw, "This is it".

Wow. It's a really amazing movie. Besides the changes to his face, that was the Michael I remember from the 80's. On key, full of energy and enthusiasm. An absolutely professional performance and it was all a rehearsal. A rehearsal that he was holding back on to conserve his voice. I can only imagine how awesome the real thing would have been.

I really feel sorry for all the people that were working for me. He didn't seem to be surrounded by Yes men but people that just adored him. Just makes the death even more tragic.

"Oh... that trip to London and around the world? Not going to happen. Oh, your idol is dead. And... you're out of a job." Nobody said that in the movie but that's pretty much it.

Edit: He even LOOKED good for Michael. He had that early 90's look as opposed to the later ghoulish look of the later years.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 05:59:41 AM by Doombot »