Author Topic: I'm back... sort of...  (Read 1985 times)

datamies

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
I'm back... sort of...
« on: November 27, 2009, 07:34:14 PM »
It seems all I post these days are my video projects. I thought I'd post this one either way in case someone is interested in seeing if I ever learn...

This one's possibly not safe to watch at work. I've shown it to my bosses and colleagues, but I suppose some companies might have different policies. If you're offended by real (cow) blood or (non-frontal) male nudity, this video isn't for you either. I don't think those are big deal myself though.

The video was shot in full HD using Canon Legria HF S10 and edited with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. The video is downgraded for YouTube, but it still looks pretty good to me. The video was planned for weeks in advance this time. The part of the nude dude was added a day before it was shot though. The guy wanted to appear in the video so we had to come up with an additional role for him. The woman who did the makeup for the main character is a professional as far as I know, but everyone else in the production is an amateur.

The budget was pretty much zero again and the time for the shootings was also very limited. Even though there was a lot of planning involved, everything didn't go as planned. We had to make several compromises again and I wasn't given time to finalize the video as I would've liked, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome.

All feedback is welcome again. I'm not very good at taking negative feedback, but I know it's necessary if I want to improve, so let it rain... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgOjmefUGbU

PS. I hate my current nickname here. I think I should re-register as Gretchy Anklekicker if I end up posting more frequently...

Sylvee Bee

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: I'm back... sort of...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 11:55:44 PM »
Oh, that is who you are! :D

Hi!
"there are not many people who can live up to the standard set by goldfish."
~KGF