General Discussion > Unwashed Village

What's going on in your life?

<< < (255/256) > >>

Hoopy Frood:

--- Quote from: PeaceOfShit on August 03, 2018, 07:20:46 PM ---Hi guys! So, it seems that this group still exist after all. Impressing! At this time I am working on a new Fallout Tactics mod and I wanted to share it with you. I want to create a special location with a reference to the Unwashed Village. It is almost done!

--- End quote ---

Greetings. And who might you be?

KMD:
I went (read: drove) to Florida in July. To Tallahassee, St. Augustine and Destin. In Missouri at least, when people talk about going to "Florida" they usually mean Destin. I can confirm the beauty of this place. About 10 years ago, my parents drove us to Florida for a wedding and we only stayed for 24 hours! I never quite forgave them for that and have been itching to go back since.

I'm balancing 2 & 1/2 jobs none of which are related to my degree. I'm considering taking a professional exam soon, although it only has about a 10% pass rate.

I just moved into an apartment in the hip yuppie part of town with a stripper I met on craigslist.

Life is both wonderful and terrifying at the same time as I approach the trajectory of my early 30's. I mean, its still more than 2 years away, but i'm feeling it!

Desolo:
Hello.... been a long, long time again.

Its been a rough few years  ( jesus its odd to realize....that its been years.) Since I last poped by.

My Father died three years back from cancer. Ive moved several times. Finally left a job id been at for 12+ years that id once enjoyed that had become poison. Ended up landing not far from where id grown up. I work at a honest to goodness General Store these days, with hardware and feed and horse tack and all that silly "obsolete" stuff. I miss you all.... I miss this place.

I guess what im saying is Hello... to whomever is still here.

KMD:

--- Quote from: Desolo on December 17, 2018, 09:07:28 AM ---Hello.... been a long, long time again.

Its been a rough few years  ( jesus its odd to realize....that its been years.) Since I last poped by.

--- End quote ---

Welcome back friend. It has been a while. I guess what they said about the bungie cord is true.

Thats unfortunate news about your father.

Sounds like you have the job you've been looking for. We've all had poisonous jobs I think.

We're still here. A couple new members who are somewhat active too.  Hope everything else is good.

Desolo:
Things are getting better, fortunately. Just  sometimes it seems to take a while to get there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version