General Discussion > Unwashed Village

What's going on in your life?

<< < (255/255)

Hoopy Frood:

--- Quote from: PeaceOfShit on August 03, 2018, 07:20:46 PM ---Hi guys! So, it seems that this group still exist after all. Impressing! At this time I am working on a new Fallout Tactics mod and I wanted to share it with you. I want to create a special location with a reference to the Unwashed Village. It is almost done!

--- End quote ---

Greetings. And who might you be?

KMD:
I went (read: drove) to Florida in July. To Tallahassee, St. Augustine and Destin. In Missouri at least, when people talk about going to "Florida" they usually mean Destin. I can confirm the beauty of this place. About 10 years ago, my parents drove us to Florida for a wedding and we only stayed for 24 hours! I never quite forgave them for that and have been itching to go back since.

I'm balancing 2 & 1/2 jobs none of which are related to my degree. I'm considering taking a professional exam soon, although it only has about a 10% pass rate.

I just moved into an apartment in the hip yuppie part of town with a stripper I met on craigslist.

Life is both wonderful and terrifying at the same time as I approach the trajectory of my early 30's. I mean, its still more than 2 years away, but i'm feeling it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version