Author Topic: Upon further thinking...  (Read 2795 times)

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
Upon further thinking...
« on: July 05, 2008, 06:25:49 AM »
.... I lied, Im drunk  :laugh: and im posting  :laugh: :laugh: Why oh why did I do something as dumb as drinking so much of such a delcious substance? and also, Im pretty sure im misspelling some things, so I aplogize......

Well, atleast6 im home, and not driving like so many nimrods..... I swear, WHEN did the 4th of july, INDEPENDENCE DAY...... become "get drunk, light things on fire, and blow up" day? isnt it kind of sad....?

this day, much less any other holidays shouldnt be an excuse to get drunk and do stupid crap, like drive, or light fire works.

As it is, so many lose sight of the actual meaning of such things...... But, i digress.....

So, today is in place to rember many things to do with the american people..... the wqhole "SCREW YOU BRITISH MONARCHY...." thing (aplogies to our many fine british members!).....,The "unalienable rights" that are supposed to be still around (HA!) (gods im drunk......i aplogize (im sur ei will tommorw to!) but jeez... I didnt think id drank this much), and if we are to rember such things...why are they kinda freaking screwed up?

Why do we have the loss of freedoms and the even sadder lose of memories? if one doesnt know thier past, they are doomed to repeat it, right?

If thats the case, were all rolaylly screwed.

Sorry for alcohol-laden ranting tha tlikely wont make sense tommorw....  :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist: :guitarist:  :laugh: LOL Those are to funny......goodnight everyone....im gonna pass out now.

Back from the Wastes after far, far to long....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
Re: Upon further thinking...
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 06:31:59 AM »
WHEN did the 4th of july, INDEPENDENCE DAY...... become "get drunk, light things on fire, and blow up" day? isnt it kind of sad....?

Here's a song for you.

Independence Day
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 06:34:44 AM »
LET IT BE KNOWN.... I LIKE blowing things up.....but dammit, thats not the freakaing point dammit.......But thanks this is aweoseme song.......

North carolina wont elt me have the fun stuff thought  :( I want fricrackers and bottle rockers and roman candles.....

To those who remember such things, Was once Known as "Darkness Flame" (A looooong time ago)

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 06:37:07 AM »
WOW I NOT PASSED OUT!

Doombot

• Unwashed Addict
  • Unwashed Photoshop Goddess
    • View Profile
    • Owl's Pals
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 06:37:45 AM »
LET IT BE KNOWN.... I LIKE blowing things up.....but dammit, thats not the freakaing point dammit.......But thanks this is aweoseme song.......

North carolina wont elt me have the fun stuff thought  :( I want fricrackers and bottle rockers and roman candles.....

I'm guessing it has to do with some sort of loophole over here but 95% of the firework stands in Las Vegas are at gas stations. One stand I see stands between the pumps and the propane tanks.

This seems like a bad idea.
Will I get Night Owl points for quitting but not as much for getting fired?
Will I still be a member of the Owl's Pals? I'd hate to turn in my card. It's got a real owl feather under the lamination and everything.

Night Owl: Oh, indeed. I quit many a job ...better than being fired. You can keep your card... in fact, you get double points for quitting!

Desolo

• Unwashed Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 06:43:01 AM »

I see enogh morons SMOKINH... GOD DAMN SMOKING while pumping gas to know how dumb and idea it is  >:( >:( But they dont care. they just dont care.

BUT! I really do wish i could have M-80 and bottle rockets....they are COMPELTLY illegal here unless its a fire works company show thing.....like at the battle ship in wilmington, or down town or something.

THEY EVEN SEND FLYERS WITH DIRECTIONSS! D-R-E-C-T-TIONS! to SOUTH CAROLINA TO BUY THEN...here. in NORTH CAROLINA! but NO....they are ILLEGAL! but everyonne has them....except for those who follow laws. EVERYONE!?! I LIVE IN ACITY AND ITS ALL BOOM AND CRASH AND POP ON THEY WAY HOME  AND ITS JUST MESSED UP!!

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:04 AM »
For me, the 4th of July was a work day. And I started being sick on the 5th.
Feh.
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.