Author Topic: Lets write!  (Read 2443 times)

Sylvee Bee

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Lets write!
« on: December 01, 2009, 05:40:24 AM »
So after not completing yet another Nanowrimo...I've decided to turn my talents to writing 100 words! 

I figured someone here may want to try with me! I urge every one of you to give it a go! :D

*nods*

---------------------------------------------
Write a story in only 100 words.

This one I found is a bit different, in that they want you to have 10 words they chose somewhere in your story. It was interesting to try, I thought. So I figured I would share!

So now you try!

100 words and inlude these:
family - life - stage - rage - design - blue - black - green - stain - dog
"there are not many people who can live up to the standard set by goldfish."
~KGF

Sylvee Bee

• Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
Re: Lets write!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 06:02:39 AM »
 “It’s all the rage in home design!” The guy on stage insists to the crowd, waving a green stone dog around. They all ignore him, though he doesn’t care. A waste of potential life for a cheque; he is after all the head of the family. His blue shirt is stained on the collar, and I like him. The stain makes him personable. I cross his name off my list and walk away, being equally ignored.  Pulling the black hood over my face a grab my scythe from the wall it’s leaning against and move on to the next appointment.
"there are not many people who can live up to the standard set by goldfish."
~KGF

Night Owl

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Unwashed Film Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 06:28:43 AM »
Nice.... you're really good.

MrWeasel

• Wasteland Denizen
  • God of nekid volleyball and serving wenches
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 03:04:16 AM »
In the first stage of the remodeling of our new home, the family decided on several color schemes. These included blue ceilings with fluffy white clouds in the bedrooms to simulate sky overhead and a black ceiling with glowing stars in the parlor for that night effect that is the rage in certain circles. Now that the new interior design is completed and life finaly returning to something resembling normal. I have but one very important and pressing questions to ask of you.
How do you remove green wood stain from the coat of a very big pissed off dog?

didn't mean for any real similarities but the words sorts force it lol

100-101-100-101 Errr my eyes  blurring so close enough to right lol
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 03:08:03 AM by MrWeasel »
You May Soar with the eagles but Weasels do not get sucked into ramjets! Gotta watch out for the hovercrafts though...