Author Topic: Gah! Owch! Eeek! *shudder* *fetal position*  (Read 1643 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
Gah! Owch! Eeek! *shudder* *fetal position*
« on: July 02, 2008, 05:49:15 PM »
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/diamondbacks/articles/2008/07/01/20080701byrnes.html

"Both players were injured Monday night against Milwaukee. Byrnes strained his left hamstring and Snyder suffered what was diagnosed as a left testicular fracture after he was struck by a foul ball off the bat of Corey Hart. "

:stunned: :bigcry:

Reminded me of a time when I was watching Sportscenter a few years ago and Dan Patrick was talking about some athlete (let's call him Joe Smith because I can't remember who it was) who had pulled his groin muscle. At the end of the segment Dan Patrick said something like, "And like many of us, Joe Smith is day to day with his groin."
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

The SysMan

• Unwashed Villager
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: Gah! Owch! Eeek! *shudder* *fetal position*
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:52 AM »
"fracture"?!

They guy wasn't even a real doctor!
"This man seems to possess a dangerous animal cunning... The kind of cleverness to rip off your arms to crush you at chess!"

TSM: A member of the UV since March 1999.
"When God gives you lemons, you find a new God."
Moo.

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Rawr. Hear the kitty roar!
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
Re: Gah! Owch! Eeek! *shudder* *fetal position*
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 03:47:44 PM »
Owie  :bigcry:

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.