Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3121 times)

ShadyGuy

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: August 27, 2010, 09:31:25 AM »
I just thought I'd drop in and say hi to everybody. It's been a while since I wandered into the village, but I'm still keeping the board in my bookmarks. :)

These days most of my internet time goes into cinemageddon.net, which is a bittorrent site I'm running that's geared towards b movies, cult films and unknown hidden gems. If any of you would like an invite shoot me a pm. ^_^

Anyway, hi!

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 03:18:42 AM »
Greetings!
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

ShadyGuy

• Tangerine Target
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 10:12:27 AM »
Hi Hoopy. Man, it's sad to see the village in this state. One reply after a week? :(

Sandru

• Wasteland Denizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »
Well we've been around a long while, life seems to really take up a bunch of people's time.

Good to see you though, even if I'm not really a regular myself.

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 01:39:38 PM »
Hi Shady,

Nice to hear from you again. Yeah, activity on this site is far from it's former glory. I wish I had an idea on how to get it back on it's feet.

Tank

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Rawr. Hear the kitty roar!
    • View Profile
    • The Hub
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 09:56:40 AM »
I see no reason to reply to someone as shady as you!

*is slightly scared*

Solwyn: Sorry to anyone here with a business degree, but I don't trust or like any of you.