Author Topic: Again!?!  (Read 5121 times)

Brugdor

• Unwashed Addict
  • Khazad ai-menu!
    • View Profile
Re: Again!?!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »
But there was one scene where a little girl (6 to 8 years old? couldn't really tell) who was hugging her dad, arms  clasped tightly around his neck,  head buried in his shoulder, with only a small glimpse of her face with tears streaming down.

Oh my, oh my...

Yeah. Reminds me of that one where the dad came home from over there and surprised his kids at their school by hiding in a big box with a bow on it. I teared up just thinking about it.
"When planning a new picture we don't think of grown ups and we don't think of children but just of that fine, clean, unspoiled spot down deep in every one of us that maybe the world has made us forget and that maybe our pictures can help recall." - Walt Disney

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 10:08:30 PM »
we need new blood here. Seriously.

Are we having an Unwashed blood drive? My kids are now teenagers, perfect age to add some know-it-all arrogance to stir up some shit.
Sadly, I have mellowed with age. Stopped doing bad stuff so much to the point where I only have a glass of wine with dinner. I'm such a party animal. lol! I'll have to send Icehawk back here, he needs a good ass whoopin anyway. ;D
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.

Night Owl

• Unwashed Journeyman
  • Unwashed Film Critic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:23 AM »
Stopped doing bad stuff so much to the point where I only have a glass of wine with dinner.

I have a definite weakness for good ale and whiskey (particularly scotch and bourbon), but am pretty responsible about it these days. Don't smoke anymore either (thank goodness - what a crappy habit that was) although I still enjoy a good cigar.

But for some reason, a cigar with a nice glass (or two) of bourbon on the back deck doesn't seem like such a bad thing. :)

Remember that teeny little smoking room at VAC? It was like we were lab rats :)

Tink

• Unwashed Apprentice
  • Unwashed Coffee Wench
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »

Remember that teeny little smoking room at VAC? It was like we were lab rats :)

It was more like a closet with windows. I'm surprised we all didn't die of smoke inhalation. The only thing I liked at VAC was tech support. Everyone that worked there was so much fun to work with, and there was always at least one funny call a night.
No matter how much you push the envelope, it will still be stationary.