Author Topic: The kid that had most of my home town in a panic  (Read 2164 times)

Chucara

• N'est pas une spoon
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Journeyman
    • View Profile
The kid that had most of my home town in a panic
« on: March 29, 2011, 10:34:05 AM »
So this 3 year old kid, 'Holger' was at a boyscouting trip with his family deep in the woods near my home town when he disappeared.

Basically, hundreds of people helped look for the kid, who was missing for more than 24 hours in what in some places could only be described as a swamp.

But the most funny thing about this otherwise happy story: 'Holger' is the danish name for 'Waldo'.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/03/28/denmark.missing.child/index.html# (CNN)

Hoopy Frood

• Señor Vorpal Kickasso
  • Administrator
  • Unwashed Villager
  • Fnord!
    • View Profile
Re: The kid that had most of my home town in a panic
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 02:29:16 AM »
I don't suppose he wore a red and white horizontally striped long sleeved shirt and hat?
All right, I’ve been thinking, when life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man whose gonna burn your house down – with the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!